It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up.
I’ve read 131 books this year (and we’re only 127 days in) – going a little less strong – but still going!
- Happy Publication Date – May 5, 2020
- Review – The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler
- Review – Assassin’s Gambit by Elle Beaumont
- Review – Hadley Beckett’s Next Dish by Bethany Turner
- Review – The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- Review – Haunted on Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase
- Blitz – The Best Mistake by Cookie O’Gorman
- Currently Reading – April 29, 2020
Book Mail Received This Week
- Don’t Call the Wolf by Aleksandra Ross
- Vine Gate by Kay L. Moody
- Dark Skies by Danielle L. Jensen
- Fire & Ice by Victoria R. Maybury
- Witches of Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase
- Hadley Beckett’s Next Dish by Bethany Turner
- The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- The Little Village of New Starts by Donna Ashcroft
On Deck for Next Week
- I still have one more book in the ACOTAR series that I am hoping to tackle this week.
- My next series to tackle is the entire Shadowhunters series – in order – that seems like a project for May.
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to see featured. Happy to accommodate requests.