Checkout my current reads below – the name of the 2020 game is 200 books (who am I kidding, it’s 250 – but I set the bar low in GoodReads).
Week seventeen of 2020 is well underway and I’m at 124 books read so far!
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust (4%) <– I won this e-ARC from Flatiron Publishing and I like it but I put it down after one chapter. I’ll get back to it, but I just wasn’t in the mood for it when I started it.
- Diamond City by Francesca Flores 202/400 (50%) <– I started this ARC over the weekend and I’m enjoying it. It was officially released last month so I want to finish it soon. No progress here.
- Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco 91/432 (21%) <– I don’t love this one. But you all know, I hate to DNF books so I’m going to power through this one. No progress here.
- Shielded by KayLynn Flanders (38%) <– This is another book that I’m really enjoying. The magic and world building are really ramping up and I can’t wait to continue.
I have 34 weeks to finish everything that finds its way onto this list. I’ve got this!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- The Little Village of New Starts by Donna Ashcroft
- Assassin’s Gambit by Elle Beaumont
- Bone Crier’s Moon by Kathryn Purdie
- Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Jo & Laurie by Margaret Stohl and Melissa de la Cruz
- It Sounded Better in My Head by Nina Kenwood
- A Touch of Gold by Annie Sullivan
- Mr. Malcolm’s List by Suzanne Allain
Items in My NetGalley Queue
- Hadley Beckett’s Next Dish by Bethany Turner
- Kingdom of Ice & Bone by Jill Criswell
- The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler
- The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
- Dark Skies by Danielle L. Jensen
- Greythorne by Crystal Smith
- My Greek Island Summer by Mandy Baggot
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
- Shielded by KayLynn Flanders