Checkout my current reads below – the name of the 2020 game is 200 books (who am I kidding, it’s 250 – but I set the bar low in GoodReads).
Week seventeen of 2020 is well underway and I’m at 131 books read so far!
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust (4%) <– I just can’t get into this one. At least I have until July to finish it.
- Diamond City by Francesca Flores 202/400 (50%) <– No progress
- Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco 91/432 (21%) <– No progress
- Shielded by KayLynn Flanders (52%) <– A little bit of progress. I’m hoping to finish this one this week.
- Demons of Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase (41%) <– this is a classic example of me reading a book that I don’t need to be reading at all, but I’m really enjoying this series.
I have 33 weeks to finish everything that finds its way onto this list. I’ve got this!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- Vine Gate by Kay L. Moody
- Dark Skies by Danielle L. Jensen
- Fire & Ice by Victoria R. Maybury
- Witches of Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase
- Hadley Beckett’s Next Dish by Bethany Turner
- The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
Items in My NetGalley Queue
- A Curse of Gold by Annie Sullivan
- The King’s 100 by Karin Biggs
- Swipe Right by Stephie Chapman
- Not Like the Movies by Kerry Winfrey
- Meet You in the Middle by Devon Daniels
- Winter, White and Wicked by Shannon Dittemore
- The Kinder Poison by Natalie Mae
- Deadly Curious by Cindy Anstey
- A Rogue of One’s Own by Evie Dunmore
- Forged in Fire and Stars by Andrea Robertson
- Loathe at First Sight by Suzanne Park
- Kingdom of Ice & Bone by Jill Criswell
- The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
- Greythorne by Crystal Smith
- My Greek Island Summer by Mandy Baggot
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
- Shielded by KayLynn Flanders