It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up. I finished up my GoodReads goal and am now in full writing mode!
- Happy Publication Date – November 12, 2019
- Review – When Wishes Bleed by Casey L. Bond
- Review – Parental Guidance by Avery Flynn
- Review – Darkness Deceiving by Jen Pretty
- Review – Fireborne by Rosaria Munda
- Review – A River of Royal Blood by Amanda Joy
- Review – Maybe This Christmas by Susannah Nix
- Bookish News – Unravel the Dusk by Elizabeth Lim Cover Reveal
- Countdown – YALLFEST 2019
- Currently Reading – November 6, 2019
- Happy Guy Fawkes Day 2019
Book Mail Received This Week
- Crown of Oblivion by Julie Eshbaugh
- The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White
- When Wishes Bleed by Casey L. Bond
- Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
Ok so we’re in full NaNoWriMo season right now and I’m at a whopping 9.1k words! So no progress at all last week but this weekend is all about writing!
On Deck for Next Week
- I finished all of the Throne of Glass series in September and plan on finishing ACOTAR in
OctoberNovember. <– haven’t started this yet 😱
- I also owe so many reviews on titles I have finished (and I have to finish reading some!)
- My plan is to be back on track by the end of the month. Wish me luck 😉!
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to see featured. Happy to accommodate requests.