It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up.
New This Week
I have some new ideas on the horizon for 2021 including a reading challenge, reading goals, and some other fun projects! But, more on that next week.
This week, I read a BUNCH more holiday books and am really pushing to get to my “official” goal of 340 books this year (beating last year’s total by 100). 15 days and 15 books to go. Think I can do it?
I plan to expand this section next year to the counts of e-books, physical books, and audiobooks but for now, just the total.
325 books read
- Blog Tour – The Ballad of Ami Miles by Kristy Dallas Alley
- Review – Call Me Maybe by Cara Bastone
- Review – Fire Storm by Kay L. Moody
- Review – Engaged Off Bourbon Street
- Review – Eight Winter Nights by Liz Maverick
- Holiday Reading Recommendations
- Happy Publication Date – December 15, 2020
- P.S. It’s Always Been You Part 1 by Lauren Blakely
- Between Ink and Shadows by Melissa Wright
- House of Bastiion by K.L. Kolarich
- The Rejected King by Kortney Keisel
- Thorn of the Night Blossoms by JC Kang
- Scrooged by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward
- Snow Day by Julie Lipson
- It’s a Wonderful Wife by Camille Pagán
- Knocked Up Cinderella by Julie Hammerle
- Truth, Lies, and Second Dates by MaryJanice Davidson
- A Christmas Spark by Cindy Steel
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken (30%) – I am incredibly determined to finish this one this week. I really like it, I just haven’t had the time.
- Poisoned by Jennifer Donnelly (30%) – this is my current audiobook. I like it, but I don’t love it. I wanted to love it more.
- The Fate of Crowns by Rebecca L. Garcia (17%) – I randomly picked this up in the middle of the night the other night and breezed through the first few chapters. I should finish this today.
I’m going to leave this section empty for a little while as I work my way through my backlog of titles. I’ll bring it back in 2021 so stay tuned.