We’re cutting it a little close this year but I scheduled a few too many review posts early in December and didn’t have a free day to post this. Also, I read a bunch of Holiday books recently and really wanted an excuse to talk about them 😂
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren – not my favorite Christina Lauren novel, but a valiant effort to modernize the movie Groundhog Day. This is a cute and fast paced rom-com.
- Kiss Me in New York by Catherine Rider – this is a YA rec and it’s perfect for fans of NYC and missing home for the holidays.
- Snowed Inn by Rachel Hawthorne – another YA recommendation, this is more of a cozy read and is a super fast read.
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle – not a traditional Holiday read but the story takes place over the holidays. If you like enemies to lovers and snarky banter, try this stand alone.
- The Christmas Countdown by Donna Ashcroft – if you like themes of starting over and finding yourself as well as a fun romance, try this standalone.
- The Christmas Pact by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward – this is an audiobook recommendation. A quick and fast paced listen with a really fun enemies to lovers story.
- Jingle Wars by R. Holmes and Veronica Eden – if you’re looking for enemies to lovers set in small town Montana, look no further. This is a quick read and a holiday treasure.
- Recommended for You by Laura Silverman – a YA rec about bookstores, first love, and the holiday season. I really loved this one.
- What I Like About You by Marissa Kanter – again, not a Holiday read but the Hanukkah chapters are so fun and cozy. Definitely don’t miss this book.
- Eight Winter Nights by Liz Maverick – this is an audiobook recommendation. This was a super fun and quick listen.