Checkout my current reads below – the name of the 2020 game is 200 books (who am I kidding, it’s 250 – but I set the bar low in GoodReads).
Week twenty-one of 2020 is well underway and I’m at 153 books read so far!
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust (4%) <– I just can’t get into this one. At least I have until July to finish it.
- Diamond City by Francesca Flores 202/400 (50%) <– No progress
- Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco 91/432 (21%) <– No progress
- Witch Born by Ncholas Bowling (60%) <– this is my latest Scribd audiobook, it’s ok so far but not really grabbing my attention.
I have 30 weeks to finish everything that finds its way onto this list. I’ve got this!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- Never Bite a Boy on a First Date by Tamara Chase
- Sleepless by Terri Clark
- I Hate You, Fuller James by Kelly Anne Blount
- The Art of French Kissing by Brianna R. Shrum
- Caribbean Cruising by Rachel Hawthorne
- Snowed In by Rachel Hawthorne
- Love on the Lifts by Rachel Hawthorne
- Warriors of Wing and Flame by Sara B. Larson
- Recommended for You by Laura Silverman
Items in My NetGalley Queue
- My Eyes Are Up Here by Laura Zimmerman
- A Curse of Gold by Annie Sullivan
- The King’s 100 by Karin Biggs
- Swipe Right by Stephie Chapman
- Not Like the Movies by Kerry Winfrey
- Meet You in the Middle by Devon Daniels
- Winter, White and Wicked by Shannon Dittemore
- The Kinder Poison by Natalie Mae
- Deadly Curious by Cindy Anstey
- A Rogue of One’s Own by Evie Dunmore
- Forged in Fire and Stars by Andrea Robertson
- Loathe at First Sight by Suzanne Park
- Kingdom of Ice & Bone by Jill Criswell
- The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
- Greythorne by Crystal Smith
- My Greek Island Summer by Mandy Baggot
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles