It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up.
I’ve read 153 books this year (and we’re only 148 days in) – going a little less strong – but still going!
- Happy Publication Date – May 26, 2020
- Review – Ghosting: A Love Story by Tash Skilton
- Review – The Jewel Thief by Jeannie Mobley
- Top 5 – YA Stand Alones
- Review – The Plus One Pact by Portia MacIntosh
- Currently Reading – May 20, 2020
Book Mail Received This Week
- No book mail this week
- Never Bite a Boy on a First Date by Tamara Chase
- Sleepless by Terri Clark
- I Hate You, Fuller James by Kelly Anne Blount
- The Art of French Kissing by Brianna R. Shrum
- Caribbean Cruising by Rachel Hawthorne
- Snowed In by Rachel Hawthorne
- Love on the Lifts by Rachel Hawthorne
- Warriors of Wing and Flame by Sara B. Larson
- Recommended for You by Laura Silverman
On Deck for Next Week
- I still have one more book in the ACOTAR series that I am hoping to tackle this week.
- My next series to tackle is the entire Shadowhunters series – in order – that seems like a project for July.
- Aaaaand, instead of reading new books, I decided to re-read TOG, so look forward to my revised thoughts on the most epic series I’ve ever read.
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to see featured. Happy to accommodate requests.