It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up.
I’ve read 58 books this year (and we’re only 57 days in) – still going strong!
- Happy Publication Date – February 25, 2020
- Review – The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
- Review – Beware the Night by Jessika Fleck
- Currently Reading – February 19, 2020
Book Mail Received This Week
- The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
- Night Spinner by Addie Thorley
- OwlCrate February 2020 Box
- Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell
- Defy the Sun by Jessika Fleck
- All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace
- Broken Kingdom by Rachel L. Schade
- Incendiary by Zoraida Córdova
- The Court of Miracles by Kester Grant
- Stolen Time by Danielle Rollins
On Deck for Next Week
- I finished all of the Throne of Glass series in September and plan on finishing ACOTAR in
OctoberMarch (definitely March, March for sure!)? <– haven’t started this yet 😱
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to see featured. Happy to accommodate requests.