Checkout my current reads below – the name of the 2020 game is 200 books (who am I kidding, it’s 250 – but I set the bar low in GoodReads).
Week eight of 2020 is well underway and I’m at 51 books read so far! The only change is that my NetGalley queue is getting pretty large 😆
- Diamond City by Francesca Flores 202/400 (50%) <– I started this ARC over the weekend and I’m enjoying it. It was officially released last week so I want to finish it soon.
- Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell (76%) <– this is my current audiobook. I have a tour coming up in March for the second book in this series and I am just loving the narrators for this series.
I have 45 weeks to finish everything that finds its way onto this list. I’ve got this!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- The Girl of Hawthorn and Glass by Adan Jerreat-Poole
- Night of the Dragon by Julie Kagawa
- We Are Blood and Thunder by Kesia Lupo
- Forsaken Kingdom by Rachel L. Schade
- Mortal Kingdom by Rachel L. Schade
- Beware the Night by Jessika Fleck
Items in My NetGalley Queue
- My Greek Island Summer by Mandy Baggot
- Between Burning Worlds by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell
- The Electric Heir by Victoria Lee
- Incendiary by Zoraida Cordova
- Defy the Sun by Jessika Fleck
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
- More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn
- Shielded by KayLynn Flanders
- Not That Kind of Guy by Andie J. Christopher
- The Glamourist by Luanne G. Smith