It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up.
I’ve read 51 books this year (and we’re only 50 days in) – still going strong!
- Happy Publication Date – February 18, 2020
- Review – The Seventh Sun by Lani Forbes
- Review – Make or Break at the Lighthouse B&B by Portia MacIntosh
- Currently Reading – February 12, 2020
Book Mail Received This Week
- Restless Slumber by K.J. Sutton
- The Girl of Hawthorn and Glass by Adan Jerreat-Poole
- Night of the Dragon by Julie Kagawa
- We Are Blood and Thunder by Kesia Lupo
- Forsaken Kingdom by Rachel L. Schade
- Mortal Kingdom by Rachel L. Schade
- Beware the Night by Jessika Fleck
On Deck for Next Week
- I finished all of the Throne of Glass series in September and plan on finishing ACOTAR in
OctoberMarch (definitely March, March for sure!)? <– haven’t started this yet 😱
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to see featured. Happy to accommodate requests.