I have a real long weekend for this US Holiday – no work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday!
I want to read 10 books this weekend. I know, that sounds totally crazy. But, I think I can do it.
- The Warrior Queen by Emily R. King
- Seventh Born by Monica Sanz
- Mirror Bound by Monica Sanz
- The Weight of a Soul by Elizabeth Tammi
- Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
- These Vengeful Souls by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas
- The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano
- Kingdom Untold by Brittni Chenelle
- Glow of the Fireflies by Lindsey Duga
Posts planned (please note, I want to write all of these and some will be posted over the weekend, but the rest will be seen next week).
- Reviews of all of the above
- Reviews of all of the books I’ve read in the last two weeks (that I’m behind on)
I hope you will enjoy all of these posts. Wish me luck!