Theme Storms and Seas
- The Little Mermaid inspired bath salts from The Soap Librarian – These are super cute and I loved this movie but I don’t have much use for bath salts. I wish I did, but sadly, I don’t have a tub that I’d want to take a bath in.
- Wooden tassel bookmark inspired by Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller made by Juniper and Ivy Designs – I loved this! I really loved this book and I also liked that the cardboard behind the bookmark serves as its own pretty bookmark.
- Tea light candle lantern – now this is something I can really use. It’s a super cute item that’s also functional! I never know what to do with tea lights but now I have an adorable place to lite them. This also matches nicely with the Narnia inspired bookends designed by Hey Atlas Creative that were included in the June box.
- Tin pencil case designed by Stella Bookish Arts inspired by The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater – another score for me as I have actually read this book. I’m not a huge Maggie fan but this pencil case is super cute.
- Sea Witch inspired loose leaf tea from Riddle’s Tea Shoppe – it’s almost fall which means it’s tea time! I love loose leaf tea and will definitely be brewing this blend up soon.
- Enamel pin inspired by this month’s book – I always love the pin designs that OwlCrate puts out. Also, this pin has a glow in the dark feature which is AMAZING.
- House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig – I loved this month’s choice. I read this book earlier in the month and just loved it. I’m super excited to have this exclusive signed edition as well as the matching bookmark and author letter.
Next Month’s Theme Fear the Night
Check out my review of House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A Craig.
2 thoughts on “Unboxing – OwlCrate August 2019”
I’m thinking about joining owlcrate in October or November. Hopefully after the spooky stuff is over with!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Agreed. The September theme is borderline spooky but the book of the month should be tolerable. I’m not a fan of spooky stuff!