In honor of the start of a new month (and month four of my blog, can I get a whoop whoop), I wanted to share some of my ideas for this month.
- All of the below books (I know, I always say that, but I’ve been pretty good about getting through everything.)
- Crown of Coral and Pearl by Mara Rutherford
- Into the Hourglass by Emily R. King
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rutherford
Undecided – is there anything you, my lovely readers, are interested in reading together?
July 2019 Releases
- Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim (July 9, 2019) — this is going to be in both the OwlCrate July 2019 box and the Fantasy Monthly July 2019 box (so that means two different covers!)
- The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson (July 9, 2019)
- The Traitor’s Kingdom (The Traitor’s Circle #3) by Erin Beaty (July 9, 2019)
- The Beckoning Shadow by Katharyn Blair (July 2, 2019)
- The Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen (July 30, 2019)
July 2019 Events
Nothing but crazy amounts of reading and writing planned. Maybe some much needed pool/beach time but that’s where I get some of my best reading done!
Thanks for reading!