June started off with a bang with Book Con 2019 on the 1st and 2nd. I came home with so many amazing ARCs and books that I can’t wait to read.
However, June is also going to be a very busy month for me at work. I want to finish 15 books this month. While that’s still ambitious, it’s less than I normally read.
June 2019 TBR
- The Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett
- The Beholder by Anna Bright
- Kingsbane by Claire Legrand
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- Soul of the Sword by Julie Kagawa
- The Shattered Moon by Alexander J. Wilkinson
- Crown of Coral and Pearl by Mara Rutherford
- Queen of the Conquered by Kacen Callendar
- Stronger Than a Bronze Dragon by Mary Fan
- Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett
- Shadow & Flame by Mindee Arnett
- Rise by Ellen Goodlett
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
Obviously, this list will change as I get the book mail that I’ve forgotten about or I decided to change my mind (as I often do). But, this is my jumping off point for June 2019.