In honor of the start of a new month (and month three of my blog, can I get a whoop whoop), I wanted to share some of my ideas for this month.
- All of the below books (I know, I always say that, but I’ve been pretty good about getting through everything.)
- Kingsbane by Claire Legrand
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian (finally!)
- Whatever I get my hands on from Book Con!
Undecided – is there anything you, my lovely readers, are interested in reading together?
June 2019 Releases
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson (June 4, 2019)
- The Beholder by Anna Bright (Jun 4, 2019)
- Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox #2) by Julie Kagawa (June 18, 2019)
- Stronger Than a Bronze Dragon by Mary Fan (June 11, 2019)
- Rise (Rule #2) by Ellen Goodlett (June 11, 2019)
- War of the Bastards (Royal Bastards #3) by Andrew Shvarts (June 4, 2019)
June 4th is going to be a busy day for my mail carrier 😉 !
I also know that I have some exclusive special edition covers coming with some of these books so definitely look out for unboxing posts and cover art features.
I want to do at least two more read alongs – let me know in the comments if you prefer new releases or older books for those.
June 2019 Events
Book Con 2019! I have been posting a lot of hype for this event and I will continue to post about it. I am literally bursting with excitement.
Thanks for reading!