Checkout my current reads below – the name of the 2020 game is 200 books (who am I kidding, it’s 250 – but I set the bar low in GoodReads).
Week sixteen of 2020 is well underway and I’m at 115 books read so far!
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust (4%) <– I won this e-ARC from Flatiron Publishing and I like it but I put it down after one chapter. I’ll get back to it, but I just wasn’t in the mood for it when I started it.
- Diamond City by Francesca Flores 202/400 (50%) <– I started this ARC over the weekend and I’m enjoying it. It was officially released last month so I want to finish it soon. No progress here.
- Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco 91/432 (21%) <– I don’t love this one. But you all know, I hate to DNF books so I’m going to power through this one. No progress here.
- Damsel by Elana K. Arnold (43%) <– I’m listening to this on audio and I’m really not loving it. The plot is really terrible so far.
- Mr. Malcolm’s List by Suzanne Allain (36%) <– I really like this one. Hoping to finish it today.
- Shielded by KayLynn Flanders (26%) <– This is another book that I’m really enjoying. The magic and world building are really ramping up and I can’t wait to continue.
I have 35 weeks to finish everything that finds its way onto this list. I’ve got this!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Maf
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- The Glamourist by Luanne G. Smith
- The Plus One Pact by Portia MacIntosh
- Haunted on Bourbon Street by Deanna Chase
Items in My NetGalley Queue
- The Little Village of New Starts by Donna Ashcroft
- Hadley Beckett’s Next Dish by Bethany Turner
- Kingdom of Ice & Bone by Jill Criswell
- The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler
- The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
- Dark Skies by Danielle L. Jensen
- Greythorne by Crystal Smith
- My Greek Island Summer by Mandy Baggot
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
- Shielded by KayLynn Flanders