Checkout my current reads below – the name of the 2020 game is 200 books (who am I kidding, it’s 250 – but I set the bar low in GoodReads).
Week sixteen of 2020 is well underway and I’m at 110 books read so far!
I was in a major reading slump at the end of March. I thought quarantine would up my reading game but, instead, it’s just bogging me down. I need to pick up the pace or I won’t get too 1000 books before I’m 30. Just kidding, I’ve got two and a half years yet and I’m already at over 418 read.
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust (4%) <– I won this e-ARC from Flatiron Publishing and I like it but I put it down after one chapter. I’ll get back to it, but I just wasn’t in the mood for it when I started it.
- Diamond City by Francesca Flores 202/400 (50%) <– I started this ARC over the weekend and I’m enjoying it. It was officially released last month so I want to finish it soon.
- Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco 91/432 (21%) <– I don’t love this one. But you all know, I hate to DNF books so I’m going to power through this one.
I have 36 weeks to finish everything that finds its way onto this list. I’ve got this!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- The Little Teashop in Tokyo by Julie Caplin
- Crave by Tracy Wolff
- A Duke, the Lady, and a Baby by Vanessa Riley
- Night Spinner by Addie Thorley
Items in My NetGalley Queue
- The Little Village of New Starts by Donna Ashcroft
- Hadley Beckett’s Next Dish by Bethany Turner
- Kingdom of Ice & Bone by Jill Criswell
- The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler
- The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
- Dark Skies by Danielle L. Jensen
- Greythorne by Crystal Smith
- My Greek Island Summer by Mandy Baggot
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
- Shielded by KayLynn Flanders
- The Glamourist by Luanne G. Smith