It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up.
I’ve read 104 books this year (and we’re only 99 days in) – still going really strong!
- Review – You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle
- Happy Publication Date – April 7, 2020
- Review – Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan
- Review – What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter
- Review – Spectacle by Jodie Lynn Zdrok
- Currently Reading – April 1, 2020
Book Mail Received This Week
- Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan OwlCrate Special Edition
- Beach Read by Emily Henry (BOTM April Pick)
- They Went Left by Monica Hesse
- All Stirred Up by Brianne Moore
- More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn
- The Epilogue by Kiera Cass
On Deck for Next Week
- I finished all of the Throne of Glass series in September and plan on finishing ACOTAR in
OctoberApril (definitely April, April for sure!)? <– haven’t started this yet 😱
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to see featured. Happy to accommodate requests.