Checkout my current reads below – the name of the 2020 game is 200 books (who am I kidding, it’s 250 – but I set the bar low in GoodReads).
Week thirteen of 2020 is well underway and I’m at 90 books read so far! I’ve really made a dent in my NetGalley queue these last few weeks. Aaaaand, then I added several move books 🤷♀️
- Diamond City by Francesca Flores 202/400 (50%) <– I started this ARC over the weekend and I’m enjoying it. It was officially released last month so I want to finish it soon.
- Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco 91/432 (21%) <– I don’t love this one. But you all know, I hate to DNF books so I’m going to power through this one.
I have 39 weeks to finish everything that finds its way onto this list. I’ve got this!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- Between Burning Worlds by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell
- Spectacle by Jodie Lynn Zdrok
- Devil’s Ballast by Meg Caddy
- Thorn by Intisar Khanani
Items in My NetGalley Queue
- The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
- They Went Left by Monica Hesse
- Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- Dark Skies by Danielle L. Jensen
- Crave by Tracy Wolff
- Greythorne by Crystal Smith
- Island Affair by Priscilla Oliveras
- A Sweet Mess by Jayci Lee
- My Greek Island Summer by Mandy Baggot
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
- More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn
- Shielded by KayLynn Flanders
- The Glamourist by Luanne G. Smith