Checkout my current reads below – the name of the 2020 game is 200 books (who am I kidding, it’s 250 – but I set the bar low in GoodReads).
Week nine of 2020 is well underway and I’m at 67 books read so far! The only change is that my NetGalley queue is getting pretty large 😆
- Diamond City by Francesca Flores 202/400 (50%) <– I started this ARC over the weekend and I’m enjoying it. It was officially released last month so I want to finish it soon.
- Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco 91/432 (21%) <– I don’t love this one. But you all know, I hate to DNF books so I’m going to power through this one.
- House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City #1) by Sarah J. Maas (80%) <– this audiobook is over 27 hours long and I started yesterday. You do the math.
I have 43 weeks to finish everything that finds its way onto this list. I’ve got this!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- Twisted Fates by Danielle Rollings
- Mirage by C.M Radcliff
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- We Are Animals by Tim Ewins
- Siren by Hazel Grace
- Legend by M.R. Leahy
- Alpha & Omega by K. Webster
- The Bridge Kingdom by Danielle L. Jensen
- The Traitor Queen by Danielle L. Jensen
Items in My NetGalley Queue
- My Greek Island Summer by Mandy Baggot
- Between Burning Worlds by Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell
- The Electric Heir by Victoria Lee
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
- More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn
- Shielded by KayLynn Flanders
- Not That Kind of Guy by Andie J. Christopher
- The Glamourist by Luanne G. Smith