Checkout my current reads below – the name of the 2020 game is 200 books (who am I kidding, it’s 250 – but I set the bar low in GoodReads).
Week four of 2020 is well underway and I’m at 35 books read so far! The only change is that my NetGalley queue is getting pretty large 😆
- Diamond City by Francesca Flores 202/400 (50%) <– I started this ARC over the weekend and I’m enjoying it. It was officially released last week so I want to finish it soon.
- The Candle and the Flame by Nafiza Azad (52%) <– this is my current audiobook and I’m really enjoying it.
- Storm from the East by Joanna Hathaway 36/496 (7%) <– I need to finish this one ASAP because I have a tour stop on Friday 😱
I have 47 weeks to finish everything that finds its way onto this list. I’ve got this!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- The Deceiver’s Heart by Jennifer A. Nielsen
- New Beginnings at Glendale Hall by Victoria Walters
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
- Love Sold Separately by Ellen Meister
- The Girls with No Names by Serena Burdick
Items in My NetGalley Queue
- Beware the Night by Jessika Fleck
- Defy the Sun by Jessika Fleck
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- We Are Blood and Thunder by Kesia Lupo
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
- More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn
- Shielded by KayLynn Flanders
- Not That Kind of Guy by Andie J. Christopher
- The Glamourist by Luanne G. Smith
- Lanterns in the Sky by P.S. Malcolm