Checkout my current reads below – the name of the 2020 game is 200 books (who am I kidding, it’s 250 – but I set the bar low in GoodReads).
Week four of 2020 is well underway and I’m at 30 books read so far!
- Diamond City by Francesca Flores 202/400 (50%) <– I started this ARC over the weekend and I’m enjoying it. It was officially released yesterday so I want to finish it this week.
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (8%) <– this is my latest audiobook. I love it so far!
- Love Sold Separately by Ellen Meister (9%) <– this is my latest NetGalley project. It’s not releasing until August so I’m going to take my time reading it.
I have 48 weeks to finish everything that finds its way onto this list. I’ve got this!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- My Best Friend’s Royal Wedding by Romy Sommer
- Sea Witch Rising by Sarah Henning
- Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
- The Will and the Wilds by Charlie N. Holmberg
- Silent Kingdom by Rachel L. Schade
Items in My NetGalley Queue
- We Are Blood and Thunder by Kesia Lupo
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
- More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn
- Shielded by KayLynn Flanders
- Not That Kind of Guy by Andie J. Christopher
- Love Sold Separately by Ellen Meister
- The Glamourist by Luanne G. Smith
- New Beginnings At Glendale Hall by Victoria Walters
- Lanterns in the Sky by P.S. Malcolm
- The Girls with No Names by Serena Burdick