Ok, so I haven’t done much reading over the last week. I’ve been in full NaNoWriMo mode and that’s been awesome. Also, I already finished my GoodReads 2019 challenge. Right now, I’m at 218 books read (please note, my original goal was 100 books, which I raised in April to 200). But, just because it’s writing season doesn’t mean I’m going to stop reading. Here’s what I’m currently working on:
- Christmas at Frozen Falls (10%) <– this is my current NetGalley read and I hope to have it finished by the end of this week.
- Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman (68%) <– I’M OBSESSED WITH THIS SERIES
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (75/448 pages 16%) <– no progress this week
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody (59/411 pages 14%) <– no progress this week
Out of principle, I refuse to DNF the books above. I don’t want to think of myself as a quitter. I’ve got 4 weeks left this year to make this happen!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan
- All the King’s Traitors by Keylin Rivers
- Everafter Song by Emily R. King