Look what’s not down below! Two books that have been on this list for a while were knocked off this week! I finally finished them!
- A River of Royal Blood by Amanda Joy (56%) <– I love this book so far! It’s so interesting!
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (75/448 pages 16%) <– no progress this week
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody (59/411 pages 14%) <– no progress (again)
Out of principle, I refuse to DNF the books above. I don’t want to think of myself as a quitter. I’ve got 10 weeks left this year to make this happen!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- Parental Guidance by Avery Flynn
- Coming Home to Glendale Hall by Victoria Walters
- Given by Nandi Taylor
- The Fever King by Victoria Lee
- The Seventh Sun by Lani Forbes
- My Name is Victoria by Lucy Worsley