It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up. I’m back! I wrote 5 posts this week (and read 3 books)! I’m super excited to be back on schedule with daily content.
- Hype Post – The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones
- Review – Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
- Happy Publication Date – September 30, 2019
- Hype Post – Shadow Frost by Coco Ma
- Happy Publication Date – October 1, 2019
Book Mail Received This Week
- September 2019 FairyLoot Box
- Rebel by Marie Lu
- The Memory Thief by Lauren Mansy
- Shadow Frost by Coco Ma
- Flame in the Mist by Reneé Ahdieh
- The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
- The Sisters by Dervla McTiernan
I didn’t get any writing done this week 😩 but I have big plans for next week!
On Deck for Next Week
- I finished all of the Throne of Glass series in September and plan on finishing ACOTAR in October.
- I also owe so many reviews on titles I have finished (and I have to finish reading some!)
- My plan is to be back on track by the end of the month. Wish me luck 😉!
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to see featured. Happy to accommodate requests.