I have a 4 day weekend coming up so whatever you see here today, WILL, I repeat, WILL be finished by the end of the weekend. I am very determined.
- Seventh Born by Monica Sanz (55%) <— I started this one because I received an ARC of the second book in the series. I’m not loving it so far. It’s just ok.
- The Weight of a Soul by Elizabeth Tammi (44%) <– I want to like this one but I just can’t get into it. I think it’s missing something (not sure what, but it’s missing an element).
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (45/448 pages 10%) <– no progress
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody (59/411 pages 14%) <– no progress
- The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano (109/400 pages 27%) <– back to no progress
Out of principle, I refuse to DNF the books in maroon above. I don’t want to think of myself as a quitter.
I also finished all of the below since I last did an update:
- Cupid’s Match by Lauren Palphreyman
- The Fire Queen by Emily R. King
- Reflection by Elizabeth Lim
- Wind Crown by Kay L. Moody
- The Last Note by Grace McGinty