Summer is in full swing where I live so I plan to really ramp up my reading. Here’s what I’m currently working on.
- The Traitor’s Kingdom by Erin Beaty (37%) <– this is my commuting book. I just started on Monday morning and I will definitely have it finished this week.
- Fortuna Sworn by K.J. Sutton (35%) <– I just started this one and I really like it so far. It’s very different than Smoke and Key but I think it has a lot of promise and it shows how versatile Kelsey Sutton is as a writer. <– no progress in the last week (other books jumped ahead of this one but I will be picking it back up today)
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (45/448 pages 10%) <– no progress
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody (59/411 pages 14%) <– no progress
- The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano (51/400 pages 13%) <– no progress
Out of principle, I refuse to DNF the books in maroon above. I don’t want to think of myself as a quitter.