So I already did one of these posts this week but I thought it would be fun to do another one! Maybe it will inspire me to read some of these partially finished books (that I have made literally no progress on in almost four months).
- The Tiger at Midnight by Swati Teerdhala (78%) <– this is my commuting audiobook of the week and it’s AMAZING so far.
- Soul of the Sword by Julie Kagawa (30%) <– this one is a bit slower for me since I am reading on my phone. My eyes are super tired after staring at computer screens all day so it’s hard for me to stare at my phone at night to read. But, I love this series so much! Why didn’t I make any progress on this one!
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (45/448 pages 10%) <– no progress
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody (59/411 pages 14%) <– no progress
- The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano (51/400 pages 13%) <– no progress
Tell me why I should finish these (some of them have been one here for a while 😏).
I have highlighted the books that were on this post last week, that I still haven’t made any progress on [insert shame bell from Game of Thrones].
WHY CAN’T I FINISH THESE?
I always likened myself to be somewhat of a perfectionist and also, a completionist. I literally have no idea why I can’t seem to finish these books. I’m not even that far into some of them. I really can’t believe I made such snap judgements this early into these books.
I want 2019 to be the year of no DNFs. I still have six and a half months but it’s so hard! I have so many other books that I want to read more than the purple books above!