Box Subscription Fairy Loot
Theme Unlikely Romances
Box Title Fairy Loot May 2019
This was my first Fairy Loot Box. I have seen so many amazing past boxes from this company and the theme was something I just had to have. I was definitely not disappointed.
- Bamboo Travel Mug inspired by Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi — this is an item that I like a lot. It’s the perfect size and I love the silicon lid. While I have not read this series yet, it is on my TBR and I have heard amazing things about it.
- Pencil Case with a quote from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor — again, this is a series that I have not read yet. But, I do like the pencil-case. This series might not be high on my TBR, but I like the quote and it will be convenient for holding other bookish items.
- Crown Keychain inspired by The Cruel Prince by Holly Black — I really like this. It’s small, photographs well, and is very pretty. Again though, I have not read this book yet.
- Magnetic Bookmarks inspired by The Wrath and the Dawn and The Flame and the Mist by Renee Ahdieh — These are super pretty but I have not read this series either. I want to, but haven’t yet. These bookmarks served as inspiration for me to move this series up on my TBR list.
- Tea Towel inspired by The Selection by Kiera Cass — Finally, something I have read! While I don’t have much use for tea towels, it makes a very pretty backdrop for this photo and I love the quote.
- Starfall Candle inspired by A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas — I think I am the only YA book blogger in the world who has not read anything by Sarah J. Maas. I just haven’t had time yet! But I definitely want to. I like that this candle is small and it will fit perfectly on my shelf.
- Notepad with a quote from Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngar — this is another book I have not read but want to. I have the audiobook waiting in my Audible queue and I will be reading it soon. I like that this item is useful (since I write lists and notes constantly).
- Sticker inspired by Magnus and Alec from The Shadowhunter Series by Cassandra Clare — while this is cute, I have little use for stickers. I don’t have a place to stick them.
- Mint Tin — this is just bookish and cute. I like that it’s another useful item and it’s not referencing any specific series.
- Tarot Cards inspired by Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo — I love these. They’re super pretty and photograph well. This is a series that I have started (but not finished yet) but I recognized the characters immediately. I love the idea of having a complete deck of cards by getting a few in every month’s box.
- The Beholder by Anna Bright — this month’s book is one of my most highly anticipated reads of May 2019. I LOVE the sprayed edges. This is my first sprayed edge book and I am so happy with how pretty it is. I love that the Fairy Loot Edition is unique.
Overall, I really liked this box. My only issue with Fairy Loot is that the box had to be signed for since it came from the UK. Since I work (all the time), it was difficult to make sure someone was home to sign. But, nonetheless, I did receive my box. I loved the items and have since rearranged my TBR list accordingly because of the series featured here.
Next Month’s Theme Broody Banter