Here is a list of my favorite places to buy books.
- Amazon – the preorder price guarantee makes this a great value. If you preorder a book and the price drops at all (even after it releases) they refund you the difference.
- Book Outlet – they have tons of heavily discounted books and they are always getting new ones. I have found many books just by browsing Book Outlet’s latest arrivals.
- Book Bub – this is a daily email that tells you about discounted e-books in your favorite genres. Most books are $2.99 and under.
- Book Depository – this is a great site for finding UK editions of books or books that might not be available in the US yet. And shipping is always free.
- Barnes and Noble – while the books from here may be pricier, they offer exclusive editions only sold at Barnes and Noble. They also do a great selection of signed editions around the holidays.
Let me know of your favorite book shops in the comments. And, follow me for more updates on the world of YA books.