It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up.
New This Week
290 books read
I plan to expand this section next year to the counts of e-books, physical books, and audiobooks but for now, just the total.
- Review – They Wish They Were Us by Jessica Goodman
- Review – Loathe at First Sight by Suzanne Park
- Review – The Poppy and the Rose by Ashlee Cowles
- Happy Publication Date – November 17, 2020
- Review – These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
- Blog Tour – Divided Fire by Jennifer San Filippo
- Blog Tour – The Forgotten Sister by Nicola Cornick
- Call Me Maybe by Cara Bastone
- Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco
- Fire Storm by Kay L. Moody
- Divided Fire by Jennifer San Filippo
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken (30%) – I am really enjoying this one. It’s a bit dense so I’m reading it slower than I expected but really enjoying the Greek mythology.
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (11%) – follow me on Instagram (@books_over_everything) to see my chapter by chapter reactions to this popular book.
I’m going to leave this section empty for a little while as I work my way through my backlog of titles. I’ll bring it back in 2021 so stay tuned.