It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up.
I’ve read 246 books this year (and we’re only 267 days in) – still behind but trying to come back!
- Blog Tour – The Orphan of Cemetery Hill by Hester Fox
- Review – Tools of Engagement by Tessa Bailey
- Blog Tour – Hadley Beckett’s Next Dish by Bethany Turner
Book Mail Received This Week
- No book mail this week.
- The Upside of Falling by Alex Light
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
On Deck for Next Week
- I still have one more book in the ACOTAR series that I am hoping to tackle this week.
- Aaaaand, instead of reading new books, I decided to re-read TOG, so look forward to my revised thoughts on the most epic series I’ve ever read.
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to see featured. Happy to accommodate requests.