It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up.
I’ve read 165 books this year (and we’re only 169 days in) – I fell a little behind but I plan to correct that this week!
- Currently Reading – June 10, 2020
- Review – The Little Teashop in Tokyo by Julie Caplin
- Blog Tour – The Glamourist by Luanne G. Smith
- Blog Tour – The Kinder Poison by Natalie Mae
- Review – The Circus Rose by Betsy Cornwell
- Review – Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- Happy Publication Date – June 16, 2020
Book Mail Received This Week
- May 2020 Fairyloot Box
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- Tools of Engagement by Tessa Bailey
- Isolation by Bex-chan
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
- The Kinder Poison by Natalie Mae
On Deck for Next Week
- I still have one more book in the ACOTAR series that I am hoping to tackle this week.
- My next series to tackle is the entire Shadowhunters series – in order – that seems like a project for July.
- Aaaaand, instead of reading new books, I decided to re-read TOG, so look forward to my revised thoughts on the most epic series I’ve ever read.
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to see featured. Happy to accommodate requests.