It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up.
I’ve read 160 books this year (and we’re only 162 days in) – I fell a little behind but I plan to correct that this week!
- Happy Publication Date – June 9, 2020
- Review – The Marriage Game by Sara Desai
- Interview with an Author – Jeannie Mobley Part I
- Interview with an Author – Jeannie Mobley Part II
- Blog Tour – The Court of Miracles by Kester Grant
- Top 5 – YA Duologies
- Currently Reading – June 3, 2020
Book Mail Received This Week
- Box of ARCs from Epic Reads!
- Once More Upon a Time by Roshni Chokshi
- Forged in Fire and Stars by Andrea Robertson
- Ember Gate by Kay L. Moody
- The Boundless by Anna Bright
On Deck for Next Week
- I still have one more book in the ACOTAR series that I am hoping to tackle this week.
- My next series to tackle is the entire Shadowhunters series – in order – that seems like a project for July.
- Aaaaand, instead of reading new books, I decided to re-read TOG, so look forward to my revised thoughts on the most epic series I’ve ever read.
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to see featured. Happy to accommodate requests.