It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up.
I’ve read 156 books this year (and we’re only 155 days in) – going a little less strong – but still going!
- Happy Publication Date – June 2, 2020
- Top 5 – YA Books with Bachelor / Bachelorette Vibes
- Blog Tour – Jo & Laurie
- Blog Tour – The Archer at Dawn
- Currently Reading – May 27, 2020
Book Mail Received This Week
- No book mail this week
- Seven Deadly Shadows by Courtney Alameda and Valynne E. Maetani
- The Archer at Dawn by Swati Teerdhala
- Witch Born by Nicholas Bowling
On Deck for Next Week
- I still have one more book in the ACOTAR series that I am hoping to tackle this week.
- My next series to tackle is the entire Shadowhunters series – in order – that seems like a project for July.
- Aaaaand, instead of reading new books, I decided to re-read TOG, so look forward to my revised thoughts on the most epic series I’ve ever read.
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to see featured. Happy to accommodate requests.