It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up.
I’ve read 30 books this year (and we’re only 29 days in) – so I’m in super shape so far.
- Happy Publication Date – January 28, 2020
- Review – The Will and the Wilds by Charlie N. Holmberg
- Blog Tour – Given by Nandi Taylor
- Blog Tour – Finding Mr. Better-Than-You by Shani Petroff
- Blog Tour – Rogue Princess by B.R. Myers
Book Mail Received This Week
- The Vanishing Deep by Astrid Scholte ARC
- Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte paperback
- Seven Deadly Shadows by Courtney Alameda and Valynne E. Maetani
- My Best Friend’s Royal Wedding by Romy Sommer
- Sea Witch Rising by Sarah Henning
- Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
- The Will and the Wilds by Charlie N. Holmberg
- Silent Kingdom by Rachel L. Schade
On Deck for Next Week
- I finished all of the Throne of Glass series in September and plan on finishing ACOTAR in
OctoberFebruary (definitely February)? <– haven’t started this yet 😱
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to see featured. Happy to accommodate requests.