Checkout my current reads below – the name of the 2020 game is 200 books (who am I kidding, it’s 250 – but I set the bar low in GoodReads).
Week three of 2020 is well underway and I’m at 15 books read so far! That seems crazy to write. If you told me last year that I’d would read 240 books in a year and then another 15 books in the first 15 days of the new year, I’d probably have asked you if you were under the influence of drugs, because I wouldn’t have believed it.
- Avenged by Amy Tintera (80%) <– I read Ruined years ago and decided to give it a re-read this week — I loved it so much, I’m already on book 2.
- The Demon Race by Alexandria Warwick (10%) <– as I said in my review of Below, I am so excited to be reading another one of Alexandria’s stories! She is such a talented writer.
I have 50 weeks to finish everything that finds its way onto this list. I’ve got this!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
- The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter
- Finding Mr. Better-Than-You by Shani Petroff
- Malice by Pintip Dunn
- Ruined by Amy Tintera
Items in My NetGalley Queue
- The Move by Whitney Dineen
- Make or Break at the Lighthouse B&B by Portia MacIntosh
- New Beginnings At Glendale Hall by Victoria Walters
- Lanterns in the Sky by P.S. Malcolm
- The Girls with No Names by Serena Burdick