Checkout my current reads below – the name of the 2020 game is 200 books (who am I kidding, it’s 250 – but I set the bar low in GoodReads).
I’m off to a good start this year with 8 books finished in the first week. I hope to have 30 books finished at the end of the month.
- Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim (55%) <– I love this book so far. I just started it this morning but it’s everything I wanted in a Count of Monte Cristo retelling!
I have 51 weeks to finish everything that finds its way onto this list. I’ve got this!
Books Finished Since My Last Update
- Below by Alexandra Warwick
- Starlight by P.S. Malcolm
- Lucky Caller by Emma Mills
- Of Beast and Beauty by Chanda Hahn
- Of Glass and Glamour by Chanda Hahn
- Cold Queen by K. Webster
- Dark of the West by Joanna Hathaway
- The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
Items in My NetGalley Queue
- What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter
- Malice by Pintip Dunn
- New Beginnings At Glendale Hall by Victoria Walters
- Lanterns in the Sky by P.S. Malcolm
- The Girls with No Names by Serena Burdick