It’s Wednesday again, and you know what that means! Time for this week’s round-up. I ramped up my writing this week and came in with 5 posts and 7 books read!
- Review – Again, but Better by Christine Riccio
- Review – The Vine Witch by Luanne G. Smith
- Review – Realm of Knights by Jennifer Anne Davis
- Hype Post – The Never Tilting World by Rin Chupeco
- Currently Reading – October 16, 2019
Book Mail Received This Week
- OwlCrate October 2019 Box
- Again, but Better by Christine Riccio
- Realm of Knights by Jennifer Anne Davis
- The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano
- The Moth & the Flame by Reneé Ahdieh
- Oath Taker by Audrey Grey
- The Rose & the Dagger by Reneé Ahdieh
- The Mirror & the Maze by Reneé Ahdieh
I didn’t get any writing done this week 😩 but I have big plans for NaNoWriMo!
On Deck for Next Week
- I finished all of the Throne of Glass series in September and plan on finishing ACOTAR in October. <– haven’t started this yet
- I also owe so many reviews on titles I have finished (and I have to finish reading some!)
- My plan is to be back on track by the end of the month. Wish me luck 😉!
Let me know in the comments if there’s anything you’d like to see featured. Happy to accommodate requests.