Summer is in full swing where I live so I plan to really ramp up my reading. Here’s what I’m currently working on.
- War of the Bastards by Andrew Shvarts (82%) <– this is my new commuting book but I think I’ll have it finished before tomorrow and I’ll have to start another one this week 🤦🏻♀️.
- The Weight of a Soul by Elizabeth Tammi (35%) <– I was approved for this one on NetGalley a few weeks ago and I’m taking it slowly. I am enjoying it so far but just haven’t had much time for reading this week.
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (45/448 pages 10%) <– no progress
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody (59/411 pages 14%) <– no progress
- The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano (109/400 pages 27%) <– back to no progress
Out of principle, I refuse to DNF the books in maroon above. I don’t want to think of myself as a quitter.