So I already did one of these posts this week but I thought it would be fun to do another one! Maybe it will inspire me to read some of these partially finished books (that I have made literally no progress on in almost four months).
- The Traitor’s Ruin by Erin Beaty (88%) <– I binge listened to The Traitor’s Kiss over the weekend. I started it on Friday afternoon and couldn’t stop listening. I am definitely going to be read for The Traitor’s Kingdom on July 9th!
- Soul of the Sword by Julie Kagawa (30%) <– this one is a bit slower for me since I am reading on my phone. My eyes are super tired after staring at computer screens all day so it’s hard for me to stare at my phone at night to read. But, I love this series so much! Why didn’t I make any progress on this one! <– SO MUCH SHAME BELL HERE! I have made no progress this week because I was experiencing shiny new toy syndrome with my discovery of my e-ARC of The Girl the Sea Gave Back!
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (45/448 pages 10%) <– no progress
- Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody (59/411 pages 14%) <– no progress
- The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano (51/400 pages 13%) <– no progress