As I might have mentioned earlier this week, I have a four day weekend coming up and all I want to do is read and write. I have Book Con coming up the following weekend so I don’t want to get behind on anything. Although, to be fair, according to Goodreads, I am 47 books ahead of schedule on my challenge. Which, I think means, I need to up the challenge.
I want to read 10 books this weekend. I know, that sounds totally crazy. But, I think I can do it.
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff — yes, you talked me into it!
- Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller
- Kingsbane by Claire Legrand
- Song of the Abyss by Makiia Lucier — this one is an ARC
- The Shattered Moon by Alexander J. Wilkinson — this one is part of a review promotion I am a part of with Read and Review book tours.
- Nocturna by Maya Motanye
- The Diminished and The Exalted by Kaitlyn Sage Patterson — I need to read The Diminished before I start my ARC of The Exalted
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian — I have been working on this book for a while, but I finally made some traction last night.
- And, lastly Finale by Stephanie Garber — I fully plan to have Legendary finished tomorrow (because it’s amazing and I can’t stop listening to it) so, I should have no issues reading Finale over the weekend.
Posts planned (please note, I want to write all of these and some will be posted over the weekend, but the rest will be seen next week).
- Reviews of all of the above
- Two’s Company, Three’s a Trilogy – The Caraval Series by Stephanie Garber
- Unboxing – Shelf Love Crate May 2019 Box
- Weekend Round Up – Memorial Day 2019
I hope you will enjoy all of these posts. Wish me luck!